Saturday, July 7, 2012

Carefree-ness

Hello stalkers!
Oh who am I kidding :(

Wooooh holidays - time freedom (to an extent) feels pretty good right now. Woooh! 
Haven't done much work but I've made notes for Phys, Chem and PE so yayyyyyyyy. =D


Made a meme yesterday about Jess (the really ugly boy) and that was pretty fun. Now I know why people like making memes - especially about their friends.


Hamstring physio is going and I can actually move whole range of motion now yay :) Achilles physio not going well - keeps hurting. Might not be able to play for a lot of this term :(.

For the first time, I won't have a cadet activity/ course in the holidays so I actually get a full two weeks of holidays. SOO GOOOD. 
- Don't have to worry about a hundred pyromaniac white kids from the western suburbs AND
- Don't have to sit in 9 hours of classes a day to learn how to take care of the aforementioned pyromaniacs.

During holidays, my mental and emotional age always revert to a time in the past. It's like I'm always 12 years old during holidays, regardless of chronological age.


Examples (because we all know exam responses need to be backed up by examples):

- Nerf battles with Daniel. Commando rolls, mock screams of pain and playing dead no less.
- Parading around the house in undies, belting out Taylor Swift songs and complaining about the lack of food.
- Arm wrestled my Dad. Went for like 5 minutes and ended up a stalemate. I feel proud because Dad was a handyman and is very strong. =D
- Watching last Airbender and Korra - then pretending I can bend the elements.
- Mum's overseas and Daniel's on a camp so its just Dad and me. Feel sorry for all the kids that are the only child in their families. I've resorted to talking to myself.

Watched Ted today with a few peoples. The most cheap laughs and dirty jokes you will find in a movie. The guys + Elaine were in hysterics. Rena and Chatherine didn't even budge.

Soo much to do! Yet, so little motivation. bleh.

Till next time :)


- Kezzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment