Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ups and Downs

Everything's gonna have ups and downs...
Lately, I've been trying to push myself "up" and try to enjoy everything as much as possible. Went pretty well from Monday to Thursday, but then everything kind of caught up again on Friday. :(
Don't want to bore you with the details, but I kind of hit the dip after a sugar high, you know? There wasn't actually any sugar involved, fyi.

Anyhow, As the icing on the cake, I lost my maths folder. I've been behind on maths since last term and I was finally catching up when I lost all my work for the last month. Me sad :( At first, I thought I just forgot to bring it to school, but then it wasn't at home. I remembered that I actually brought it to school, so either someone's being a total sack of * or I'm beginning to develop short term memory loss. :(

Also turns out that I've begun developing compensatory injuries everywhere. Without using any medical terms, my posture's basically being affected by my injured hamstring tendon near the bottom of my butt. I stand unevenly now and It's been affecting my back and other leg. It also turns out hamstring tendon injuries never really go away, and even with proper physiotherapy, it's always gonna be weaker than my other leg. Me sad :(

This blog is turning into a despairfest, so have a photo of a baby porcupine.


Kerrooster

No comments:

Post a Comment