Saturday, October 27, 2012

Soo...

I've been pretty busy lately, trying to stay afloat.
There is just so much to do that I wonder if its possible to actually do everything.
Mum came back from China after 2 months. Now the house is 1000x noisier, with the phone ringing and the TV blaring. Quite annoying.
Everyone has so much to do and i'm struggling to comprehend how its all possible.
Right now it just seems everyone/everything wants a chunk of my time/effort.
Not trying to seem self-important or anything but thats just how it feels.
I tend to think that things used to be much better and more enjoyable, that things are becoming less so. Maybe its just that my tolerance for bs is decreasing.


Currently trying to learn complex numbers myself. Little progress.

I have no time for this madness.
You'll have to settle for a maths joke.


No comments:

Post a Comment