Thursday, February 21, 2013

All hail

All hail Kerry the Master of Sass.
All hail King Grace and Queen Catherine of Sass. (I actually out-sass them by a long shot, but I just have no desire to rule, just to pass on my knowledge of sass.)

There is one person that I know I can rely on 99.99% of the time.
Whether it's moral advice, study tips, driving me around, emotional support or if I'm just being an idiot, my brother always points me in the right direction. I'm eternally grateful. Being the younger sibling, I've had it easy and I've always looked up to his guidance. We've also pretty much never fought - not since like Yr 2 :L. I'll be happy if I become half the man he is.
The 0.01% is left to account for when Anna is in town. Then I won't see him for days. lol.

In junior school, I was somewhat of an idiot ( still am obviously). I don't think anyone would have pegged me as a potential cadet leader or SRC rep or prefect :L. I was much too caught up in my own little world to have cared for any of these things. Even at the start of Year 11, I didn't put much thought into it. When SRC elections came around, things just snowballed XD. I'm not one to toot my own horn, but I think I've grown a lot since then (not height-wise, I'm still a midget lawl).
You probably all know how much of a natural leader Jess is. I'm quite thankful for her. She really has been the driving force behind all the SRC and Prefect activities I've had the pleasure of working on. That boy is amazing. loljks she's actually a girl.
Jess is always on top of things, getting all the small details planned out to the t.
I tend to be the one that gets people working and gets things going on the day.
Chelsea is the one that gets us all the nice things because noone can stand her charms :)
I think we complement each other quite well :)

I tend to be a strange person (not as strange as Grace of course). It may partially be why I am forever alone/ have no friends. Here's my list:

1) I shake my butt too well. All the boys want to be with me and all the girls want to be me. LOLjks that's weird.
2) I'm very good at dishing it out but I tend not to take it so well. On the other hand, Mark takes it well but he has no idea how to dish it out :L
3) I tend to open up more to my female friends than to my mates (other than Jack, cuz we're basically family. lol.) But then I don't just sit around talking with them as much and playing footy with girls isn't much fun so I tend to drift around. I'm a drifter.
4) I can't think on my feet. Well usually I can - I have no problem with public speaking, but if I ever get put on the spot, talking to that one girl, I get verbal constipation. Vibrant imagery is required to demonstrate my sheer awkwardness.
5) This will sound weird, but I actually have too many friends to have friends. ie I struggle to develop meaningful connections and make close friends.
6) I'm way too naive and ignorant when it comes to relationships. How do you talk to a girl? How do you not sweat profusely/stutter/ trip over awkwardly when you see that person? What happens on a date? These are questions I cannot answer.
7) I blow up situations in my head and I panic. Mountains out of molehills anyone?
8) I smell too much like grass and BO all the time. Footy, basketball, cycling, soccer, gymming. I can't help it if I smell like rotten eggs by Period 2.
9) I joke way too much and I sometimes cross the line without realising. It's all fun and games until it's not fun and games.
10) I've been told that I'm a little scary and unapproachable. I've noticed and it's not necessarily a bad thing :L If I don't feel like talking to anyone, I put my earphones in and put on an angry face. And so  divided the Red sea asunder. The Red Sea being juniors and people I find annoying. hurhur.

I'm just awkward and hyperactive and forever alone ok? >>

No comments:

Post a Comment