Tuesday, April 2, 2013

All the small things


I forgot about this, I missed out on that. This was poorly done, that was poorly done. I missed this train, I missed that stop.

Overall, I had a bad long weekend.

Or so I thought.
In hindsight, none of those mattered, all of those were small things to be scattered like leaves in the wind. It really is all the good things in life that are worth dwelling on.


Today was a poor day too. I wasn't looking forward to it, and it started badly. Then it got worse. Then I got mad. Then it got worse. SO MAD.
But now I realise it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I get so caught up in all the ways that my existence is sucking, and I forget about everything/everyone else around me. If I've hurt you or done anything irrational, I most sincerely apologize.


I flicked to a random page in my Bible and found this. Thought it was fitting.

"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast."
1 Peter 5: 10



My mind is disjointed. Deal with it (:



No comments:

Post a Comment