Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Infinity and...

First blog in a while hurhur.
Despite things being more busy now, I think I'm actually going to blog more because it will actually help me be more productive.

I've realised that blogging is a form of "emotional archiving" and when my thoughts stray, I've found that cataloging them and getting them out of my head helps to organise them. As such, this blog is going to become a "thought dump". I'm not gonna spend any time formatting or anything once I engage in this textual diarrhea so these entries will look quite spammy and will most likely be riddled with typos

It'll also help me practise typing - I realise that my typing is excruciatingly slow compared to most people (my mum excluded). As we all know, practise and repetition of an action helps to build neural connections in the brain and in future, the same action/task can be reproduced more fluently. Hoorah.

Aaaanyway end of last year was a blur. I pretty much never spent a day at home after annual because it felt like everyone wanted a piece of me ;). Christmas was a little anti-climactic lurl. Went to ECC on Christmas morning and that was good. But I still feel like I havent found a church where I feel comfortable. Notsureof what's going on in my head.

Prefect stuff for VDay and CNY has been quite intense. I know that it's inevitable, but it really has been quite enraging when some prefects consistently brush off their prefect commitments for minute and inconsiderate excuses. The attendance at many meetings - barring those overseas - has barely exceeded fifty percent and I find that absurd. But, nevertheless, I realise it is quite impossible to get a group of thirty-two year twelves to meet up on the same day in these holidays.
BUT there really shouldnt be any excuse for people not pulling their weight when they've been assigned something to plan/organise. For all the talk of the prefects being a big team, in the end, it frequently comes down to a few people who team carry. I won't mention names because these people are my colleagues, but I just had to get that rant out. Feeling good.

As far as study goes, I've been doing quite poorly. lawl :(
:( English: Literally dozed off, watching Blade runner until I heard a gunshot. Struggled through about a third of Frankenstein.
:( Maths: still catching up on stuff I missed last year :(
:) Phys: I've made notes on the first two modules and I've almost finished dotpoint questions for them.
:) Chem: bout the same as phys.
:| PE: LOL its PE

UMAT
UMAT
UMAT
:(
"Studying" for UMAT is actually quite fun though. Getting the question right and seeing that your train of though matched the solution feel pretty good. Section two is apparently my strong point and Section three is my worst. I'm a girl. lol.

Speaking of girls...
loljks that's just for me to know.

Plenty more to get done these holidays. And the rest of this year. and forever and ever and ever.

If you've made it this far, you either have no life or you're a stalker. Or both. Leave your name so I know who actually knows this still exists. Pls?




 

2 comments: