Wednesday, January 30, 2013

RIP...

...senior prio. You were taken away from us too early. <continue eulogy>
Really doesnt affect me except when I have to go to the library when my rents are being overly noisy or to tutoring. I can see why the execs would make such a decision, but to seniors and their parents, it really doesn't make sense. I knew how to catch buses  when I was a junior....

House is really quiet because Mum's still overseas and Daniel's gone to Port Macquarie to get slizzard with other future doctors. lawl jokes about the slizzard part.

Anyhow, first day of school was pretty good. As in, it was a tough day but I feel like my positive attitude helped me through it yaknow? lawl. No but seriously, I was a particularly annoying retard today but being like that helps me keep sane so I shall continue to do so. Even when I got home today, i kept cracking jokes with my dad hurhur.Without crossing the line, I would really recommend letting loose and being childish when things get a little tough because it will help you stay at the peak of the stress- productivity bell curve.
also known as the Xue continuum.

In summary; first day of week 1 was good. 36 weeks and 2 days left. I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment