Saturday, January 26, 2013

Do You even lift?

Most Ruse guys don't. Until they go to Uni. Then they come back to presentation days and stuff. And they're huge. Random epiphany I had lololol.

Had 5 Hours of Du yesterday. Jack and Mark had 8 lollololol.
I was so high that when he asked 'how many lines  can you draw through 3 non-linear points?" I said 1. lol.

Spent a good deal of last night sorting out Vday Assembly stuff.
Being  a cadet taught me that in order to get something one, you have to effectively delegate. It works. With disciplined cadets. Not so well with Prefects on holidays in their HSC year.

Anna left on Thursday and Daniel spent most of the last few days with her. Apparently he cried at the airport. lololol nub. I've never seen him emotional cry before :L. He's been pretty quiet lately >> I've spent the last few days sarcastically patting him on the shoulder and I don't think that's helping :L

I'm trying to coax my brain into school mode but it's not really working ><

Kinda looking forward to school. But not really, Yaknow?

No comments:

Post a Comment