Saturday, June 30, 2012

R & R

About damn time, too!

The mostest intense-est week is finally over and the holidays have been good. Slept for about 10 hours today, which is just about double what I've been getting every night for the last week XD.

Still feeling feeble and ceebs though, so today was pretty chillaxed.
Did a preliminary plan of my hols until Michelle came over for phys tutoring with Daniel. I sat in awkwardly and did some dotpoint.
Went out for lunch and bought heaps of computer stuff. Spent the afternoon catching up on Suits, Korra and some old Scrubs. That was nice.

Then Daniel taught me the basics of how to make computer which was pretty cool - been meaning to learn that for a while now.

Haven't made any plans for the holidays (in terms of going out) but there's heaps of work I need to catch up on fo sho (Musical/SRC Week/ceebsness work deficit).
It'll be pretty good to catch up on everything but I'm gonna be a bit socially sheltered for two weeks. Other than Jo's birthday thing ( yes Jo, you finally got a mention (; ), I don't think anything else has been planned. Vivian's picnic outing seems funneh though.

Advice on life will come in a later post.

Bye kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment